WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO HELP ME GET THIS BOOK OUT TO MORE PEOPLE? (see below)
But first,let me tell you a little bit about the book…
Getting Started with the Daily Office in the Household: For Individuals and Families is a clear and practical guide for people who are looking to begin praying the Daily Office (aka Liturgy of the Hours).
Fr. Michael Jarrett walks the reader through the “how” and “why” of every part of the services. Additionally, an entire section is devoted to praying as a family with children.
Included is a liturgy for Morning Prayer, Mid-Day Prayer, Evening Prayer, and Compline for each day of the week. These services are based on the Anglican Church in North America’s 2019 Book of Common Prayer but are consistent with any Anglican/Benedictine practice.
How you can help me get this book out
- Go here to buy the book (currently 50% off on Amazon)
- After buying the book (honor system), you can go here to read a pdf of the text.
- Write a 3+ sentence positive review according to the guidelines below
HOW TO WRITE A HELPFUL REVIEW
- Review should be following a purchase (i.e. verified review)
- Review should have a helpful title
- Review should be 3+ sentences long
- Review should make a connection that will be valuable to other potential readers: I’m a parent, I’m a single-mom, I have 4 kids, I’m a pastor, teacher, retired, etc.
- Review should include one or more of the following ideas/phrases/keywords:
- daily office guide
- daily prayer book
- family prayer guide
- help getting started with prayer
- how to pray
- Anglican prayer
- Benedictine prayer
- praying with children
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!